Wednesday, July 4, 2007

We're Back

Brian and I got back from New Jersey a few days ago - I had a work conference. I can't say we had a great time as Atlantic City really isn't that nice and work was SUPER busy, but it was nice to get away. Morgan had a GREAT time with Mama and Papa. They went to the Atlanta Zoo, Chuck E Cheeses, played a ton and bought a slide for the backyard for Morgan. My dad took daily videos so we were able to keep up on all of the action. My favorites are below.

Hi Mommy and Daddy!


Baby Bear



We are working on potty training Morgan so that by her second birthday we can be nearly finished with diapers (I hope so anyway!). I have been waiting until we got back to implement the chart system. She gets stickers for using her potty and asking us when she needs to go. So far it is working well and she received quite a few stickers in the first twenty four hours. Hopefully this will motivate her a bit.
Morgan starts school on August 13th at an early education center here in Gwinnett. It has indoor and outdoor playgrounds specifically for tots, parent observation rooms, and a messy room - I think she will love it and we can't wait for her to start. We all will miss Marianne (her babysitter) but we know this is the right move for Morgan.


No comments: