Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

Matthew is now 5 weeks and weighs 12lbs, 9ozs. We are moving out of 0-3 months clothes and beginning to wear 3-6 month outfits. Matthew is now consistently sleeping 6-8 hours at night - yeah! He eats a lot during the day, but it is worth it to get some sleep at night!

Brian has been pretty tired lately (he doesn't get the option of a nap during the day if he needs it) so I know he welcomes Matthew sleeping more at night. The other night Matthew was getting fussy so Brian sat with him in our kitchen to calm him down while Morgan and I went to the family room. After about ten minutes of not hearing either one of them, Morgan and I went to check on them - this is what we found:
Matthew and Brian taking a cat nap
Morgan is a great big sister and loves having Matthew around. She constantly wants to hug and kiss him. She loves playing with her puzzles and her baby dolls. Although having a 2 year old is a BIG challenge, she is such a joy to have in our lives and definitely keeps us on our toes.
Morgan
Matthew - 5 weeks (his smiles are getting bigger and bigger)

In other family news, my cousin Jake passed his bar on the first try - way to go Jake. The pic below is Jake and I at Josh's wedding in Aug 06. My sister has a picture of my grandfather from the 1940s - see any resemblance????

No comments: