Saturday, November 15, 2008

$24.99+tax...

...that is how much a visit to Santa costs these days.

Ok, we were NOT intending to visit Santa (considering it is ONLY November 15), but we stumbled upon him in the mall, there wasn't a line, and Morgan was very excited! This was the first year that she knew who he was and willingly wanted to sit on his lap. After I put Matthew on Santa's lap, Morgan ran toward Santa as fast as her little legs could carry her, wrapped her arms around him, and jumped on his lap. I figured I couldn't let the Kodak moment slip by and purchased a photo package. So, $24.99 (+tax) later, we walked away with one sheet of Santa pics. The cheapest package was $22.99 - at this point, what is $2.00 more? Oh, we did get free candy that was probably left over from Halloween, but I made sure we took our fare share. However, there wasn't a candy cane in sight - I guess it is still too early for them!

The quality of this picture isn't great, but since we don't have a scanner, I had to take a picture of the picture.


Merry Christmas - VERY VERY EARLY! I did learn that one of my best friends started decorating her house for Christmas this week, so at least we are not the only ones getting into the spirit!

1 comment:

Brea said...

I like that Santa...he lacks a certain "cheese" factor!