Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome Home...

Welcome home....as they say down in DR.....


We (as in Brian's sister Christy and her husband Brandon) just got back from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. We spend five awesome nights enjoying the tropical life. Our days were filled with lounging in bed, room service, lazy days by the pool, late dinners, and activities. Brian and I even sported sun burns (I am convinced even if I would have worn a bed sheet I would have gotten burned...bathing in SPF 30 didn't do much for me!). We are extremely thankful to my parents, Margaret and Ross, and Peppy and Megan who watched the five kids during the week so we could enjoy an adults only trip away. I hope they mark their calendars for the next trip in 2011 :)




Click on the slide show below for more pics:

No comments: