Sunday, May 18, 2008

Matthew

Matthew is now 10 weeks old. I can't believe how fast time has gone. I start back to work in a couple of weeks so I am really trying to enjoy what little time I have at home. We are fortunate that he has been sleeping through the night consistently for over a month now. I feel like he eats non stop during the day though to make up for it! Now if we could only get Morgan not to wake up in the middle of the night, we would be in great shape :)

Matthew weighs about 14lbs 5oz and is in the 80+ percentile for height and weight - he was born a big boy and continues to keep on growing! Matthew is starting to snap out of the sleeping all day phase and is staying awake for longer periods during the day. He is even beginning to grab at toys and holds his head up very well. Some updated pics are below:





No comments: