Monday, December 1, 2008

Deck the Halls....

We managed to get our tree up this weekend. I'm fighting the 'crud' so it took some extra effort to gather the energy, but we did it. Morgan had a lot of fun this year, and although she dropped several ornaments during the process, she didn't break a single one. I, on the other hand, broke two (and of course, they were two of my favorites). Morgan did assure me though that for the next tree, she will help me put the ornaments on so they don't break. I think I will have to take her up on the offer.

After the tree decorating, we had a festive meal from taco bell and had a picnic right in front of the tree.

'Tis the season!!!

Our 'Picnic'

Matthew and Morgan

I wonder what they are doing down there!?!?!

Morgan

More pictures from this long Holiday weekend.....

No comments: