Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby Update - 12 Weeks

I have FINALLY made it near the end of the first trimester. It definitely has been more difficult this time but it is nice to know I am about a third of the way through this pregnancy! I had a doctor appointment today and I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat - it was in the low 150s - right where Morgan's heart rate was (are we having another girl?). We won't find out the gender for another eight weeks - it seems like a long time away but we are content waiting as if we found out sooner it probably would indicate a problem (you usually don't get too many ultrasounds unless the doctor's think something is wrong). I guess the next thing I need to do is to tell my boss and coworkers. I can finally share my secret!

On a different note - today's is Granddaddy's (GDaddy) Birthday. Morgan has a special message:

No comments: