Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Matthew's Baptism

Matthew was baptized on Sunday. The service attended by our close family (sans Aunt Mimi, Aunt Meg, and Kim) and our church family. Thank you to everyone who attended. We are so blessed to now have Matthew in our family. Even though I still think it is weird to have two kids, I can't imagine our life without him!

Apparently, it was a very meaningful service that followed the baptism (thanks to Brandon who shared the Cliffs Notes version). I had to leave just a few minutes into it - so I missed it. I decided to keep Matthew in the service as he was sleeping so peaceful - that is until he woke up crying. Next week - he will be back in the nursery :)

Matthew and Morgan

The Baptism
Our Family
Mama, Morgan, Papa and Matthew



Matthew's Baptism - Video

No comments: