Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Morgan is THREE!

Our little girl is now THREE years old! As requested, we had a 'Pink Hello Kitty Strawberry Cupcake Party'. Morgan had a party with our close family this weekend after Matthew's baptism this weekendand was decked in hello kitty from top to bottom (thanks to Mama/Papa for the shirt, Mimi for the bday hat, and Peppy for the bday sash). We even had a hello kitty cake (see post!).

My favorite pic from the weekend - so sweet
Morgan riding her hot new tricyle in the kitchen

Matthew joined in the festivities
Look - I am 3!We started her actual birthday with cinamon rolls for breakfast -complete with candles and singing. We spent the day at Lake Lanier and ended the evening with a picnic dinner in our living room eating our free chick fila chicken strips (they are good btw) watching the Little Mermaid. I hope Morgan felt extra special yesterday. I tell anyone who will listen, raising a two year old is the hardest thing I have ever done. She challenges us in every way imagineable - I do know that she makes me a better person as I am continually learning new things from her. I definitley look forward to this upcoming year! Morgan is a beautiful, smart, sweet, independent little girl who we are proud to call a daughter.


A birthday video can be found here:

No comments: